Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quick Update before Takeoff

Before I fly out to Honduras on Thursday night, I want to give an update to interested parties.

I decided to increase my fundraising goal after talking to my aunt on the phone the other day. It looks like they could benefit from vitamins and other essential goods, so I'll be heading to a nearby CVS to fill up a box of goodies worth about $125.

Therefore, the new goal is $725.

However, that increase is just about the same amount of my babysitting earnings this week; therefore this bear unfortunately won't be adding to his wardrobe.

To sum it up, the new total is $584.48! That leaves $140.52 to reach my goal! As I said, though, any additional money will be used to buy goods for the clinic OR put into a check to send them. I'll be raising money until April 1st.


Thanks again to all of the generous donors that have not only provided financial support, but also have motivated and encouraged me in my efforts next week at the clinic:

Raoul/Lynn
Marie D
Marisa H
Cara/Kevin
Emily R
Emily L
Julie/Mel
Bonnie/Anson
Harold B

To donate, you can:
1. Send a check to me at:

137 W 116th St, Apt 6
New York, NY 10026

OR

2. Click on this link (PayPal keeps 3%)






Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment